We would like to invite you to attend our NEW creative content and social media workshop which recently became a virtual workshop because of COVID-19. Here are all the details!
This workshop offers a greater understanding of how digital marketing is evolving, and how to create a more effective and efficient marketing strategy using creative content and social media.
If you wield these tools correctly, you really can create more sales in the long run. And since digital is measurable, we will actually prove this to you! Join Mark Sham as he gives you his no-nonsense view on how to do just that.
Also, if any companies out there have been absolutely smashed by COVID, and they genuinely can’t afford to attend this workshop, we will allow you to attend for free. We believe in the concept of HUMANITY FIRST!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
As businesses around South Africa incorporate social media on a wider scale in their business, the trick is to be sure the time and resources spent on social media will pay off.
Mark’s outlook on social media is unique. He believes most digital agencies and businesses around South Africa have their social media strategies the wrong way round. Their focus rests on FaceBook and Twitter which are merely distribution tools and not the content strategy which is ultimately your company’s voice.
This course is for beginner and expert. This workshop will help you understand how to increase brand awareness, engage better with customers and grow sales but most importantly, it will help you create a sustainable social media content strategy that won’t fade away in a few months.
Mark’s own Facebook page is a great example. He has around 17,000 followers but in the last month, his page reached over one million people, with a third of those engaging with his content. These numbers are simply unheard of.
EXACT DETAILS OF THIS EVENT:
- WHEN: Wednesday to Friday, 30 September – 2 October 2020
- WHERE/HOW: Zoom
- TIME: 07h30 – 09h30
- FORMAT: Instead of sitting 6 hours straight in 1 day, it’s 2 hours per day for 3 days
- COST: R2995 ex. VAT
- Click HERE to register!
The course outline is as follows:
- The evolution of marketing/advertising
- How the world is changing due to digitisation
- The impact of digitisation on communication
- Analysis of why companies are getting social media so wrong
- How technology has changed the way people consume information
- Traditional media vs digital
- The FIVE golden rules of social media
- Deep dive into social media algorithms and how it impacts businesses
- Local case studies of different brands
- How company DNA impacts its marketing ability
- What is creative content, and why is it so vital to use in your social media strategy?
- Actual practice session where you create mock content
- Where to from here?